Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25] >
Off topic: 旅游见闻 Travel Broadens One's Mind
Thread poster: David Shen
Red & Black
Red & Black  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:20
Spanish to Chinese
+ ...
我也很高興見到您 Dec 26, 2006

[quote]Chinoise wrote:

Sister Red & Black ,见到你真高兴!本以为你在台湾,原来你在南美?:D

Betty

Dear Betty:

目前我常住台灣,偶而回南美洲。去年的聖誕節,我在世界最南端的城市 Ushuaia 跟企鵝、海豹、海鳥一起過;今年的 X'mas,和大學同學在美輪美奐、歷史悠久的台北圓山大飯店(http://www.grand-hotel.org/newsite/html/c/cindex.htm)開 Party。

在飯店包房間聚會的好處是「沒有時間壓力」,下午 3點 check in 之後,十幾位同學陸續從各個城市攜家帶眷過來,同學的先生互相聊天,各年齡層的孩子都玩在一起,還有賓果和抽獎遊戲。一間大客廳加三間臥室,要聊到通宵、早點休息或中途離開都很隨意,吃的喝的什麼都不缺,只怕胃裡沒空間。

不只室內熱絡,外面也很有看頭。可以在寬敞的陽台上恣意欣賞台北夜景,當然也包括台北 101、新光摩天大樓、美麗華摩天輪、跨越基隆河的景觀橋樑,以及美不勝收的煙火秀。

有機會的話,歡迎您來認識台北! ;)

David Shen
David Shen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:20
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
《往前看》 Sep 28, 2007

刚从夏威夷回来,这是主人家安排的Otani旅馆 http://www.kaimana.com/ 我想起原来去年的帖子还没写完,那写的是五、六年前的事了, 现在大儿子都已出门了。这下我还来得及介绍吗......上个月波士顿的一大批照片还没处理呢, 今年春“丽江之行”介绍了不到一半又搁置着......人生匆匆,就是这样,有的事当即不告段落�... See more
刚从夏威夷回来,这是主人家安排的Otani旅馆 http://www.kaimana.com/ 我想起原来去年的帖子还没写完,那写的是五、六年前的事了, 现在大儿子都已出门了。这下我还来得及介绍吗......上个月波士顿的一大批照片还没处理呢, 今年春“丽江之行”介绍了不到一半又搁置着......人生匆匆,就是这样,有的事当即不告段落,就永远做不完了。

这使我想起小时候抓鱼的体会,要是看中的鱼跑了,别蹲在那儿傻等,你知道它要过多久才会再浮出水面来呀? 这时不如往前逆流寻觅别处的正在浮头的鱼,说不准会碰上一群呢!

所以,咱今天就写今天的感觉:

《零七年中秋即兴之二》

秋 来 论 坛 是 非 多, 河 水 搅 浑 井 水 枯;
谁 愿 恋 此 蘑 菇 战, 不 如 海 滩 晒 屁 股。 (刚拍的,still hot!)

[Edited at 2007-09-28 06:33]
Collapse

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
David, 说得对 ;-) Sep 28, 2007

你那群鱼就在这里边吗

David Shen wrote:

这使我想起小时候抓鱼的体会,要是看中的鱼跑了,别蹲在那儿傻等,你知道它要过多久才会再浮出水面来呀? 这时不如往前逆流寻觅别处的正在浮头的鱼,说不准会碰上一群呢!

[Edited at 2007-09-28 06:33]

David Shen
United States
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Kevin Help! Sep 28, 2007

[quote]chance wrote:
你那群鱼就在这里边吗
[quote]David Shen wrote:
Hmmm, 开始轮到下一辈抓鱼虾的时候了。

“Kevin Help! It's me, Crabby! I thought David just wanted to show his boys how to take a good picture of me, and I was happy to pose. I didn't expect him to grab me all of a sudden like that! If you are not on your way yet to my rescue, I'll end up deep-fried or sauteed by the time you get here!”

“Boys,here is how you catch a crab, so you don't get pinched.”

“This time, I'll let you go Mr. Crab. You are dealing with one of the most experienced crab-catchers since childhood. And you thought the idea of "MADE IN CHINA" was worrysome enough! Wait until you have to face one "TRAINED IN CHINA," OK? ”

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
Kevin 也帮不了你 Sep 28, 2007

他自己正忙着钓鱼呢 ,他那里确实有一群鱼

[Edited at 2007-09-28 10:01]

Jianjun Zhang
Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:20
English to Chinese
+ ...
This one's cool!! Sep 28, 2007

This crab is not like a real one but a work of art!

[quote]David Shen wrote:

chance wrote:
你那群鱼就在这里边吗
David Shen wrote:
Hmmm, 开始轮到下一辈抓鱼虾的时候了。

“Kevin Help! It's me, Crabby! I thought David just wanted to show his boys how to take a good picture of me, and I was happy to pose. I didn't expect him to grab me all of a sudden like that! If you are not on your way yet to my rescue, I'll end up deep-fried or sauteed by the time you get here!”

“Boys,here is how you catch a crab, so you don't get pinched.”

“This time, I'll let you go Mr. Crab. You are dealing with one of the most experienced crab-catchers since childhood. And you thought the idea of "MADE IN CHINA" was worrysome enough! Wait until you have to face one "TRAINED IN CHINA," OK? ”

[Edited at 2007-09-28 09:24]

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:20
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
隻眼開,隻眼閉 Sep 28, 2007

DAVID,只看晒 屁 股一族,看不見晒 肚脾一族。

Jason Ma
Jason Ma  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
David Sep 28, 2007

Obviously, in this world, most people look good with their clothes on.
Hahaha!

[Edited at 2007-09-28 23:11]

David Shen
United States
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Are you kidding? Oct 16, 2007

Martin Jones wrote:
Hahaha!

To me the opposite is true. When nobody is wearing anything, everybody is equal. There is no rank, no superior. It doesn't matter if you are a farmer or a king, the only difference would be male or female, fat or thin. If a lion attacks, it goes first for the meatier one. That is probably when humans can behave as his or her true self.

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
Not kidding! Oct 16, 2007

带头贴你的 wearing nothing 照片给大家看看再作评论

我感觉今天的娱乐活动就要从这里开始了

David Shen wrote:
Are you kidding?
Martin Jones wrote:
Hahaha!

To me the opposite is true. When nobody is wearing anything, everybody is equal. There is no rank, no superior. It doesn't matter if you are a farmer or a king, the only difference would be male or female, fat or thin. If a lion attacks, it goes first for the meatier one. That is probably when humans can behave as his or her true self.

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:20
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Amazing Rock Oct 16, 2007

記得DAVID在波士頓,冒著PK被打的危險,拍了不少日光浴照,都是有穿衣的,不過少一點,有釣魚郎經過,也看不過眼,PK說只是拍前面的石頭而已,釣魚郎說﹕ It's that Amazing Rock, right? 他當然不會這樣天真,待我們離開時,釣魚郎再一次說﹕The Amazing Rock, right?遠看就是山嘛!

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:20
Chinese to English
+ ...
肖像权 Oct 16, 2007

pkchan wrote:

記得DAVID在波士頓,冒著PK被打的危險,拍了不少日光浴照,都是有穿衣的,不過少一點,有釣魚郎經過,也看不過眼,PK說只是拍前面的石頭而已,釣魚郎說﹕ It's that Amazing Rock, right? 他當然不會這樣天真,待我們離開時,釣魚郎再一次說﹕The Amazing Rock, right?遠看就是山嘛!

光着膀子当然要考虑一下肖像权

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
English to Chinese
+ ...
并非每个人都亮得出裸体 Oct 16, 2007

有些人的裸体确实美,当然希望他们常宽衣解带。有些人的裸体会叫人倒胃,那最好还是穿上衣服的好。不过,日光浴是一种享受,只要不碍着别人的眼,脱个精光晒太阳是每个人的权利。在德国每年夏天都有许多人在公园里“剥洋葱”,我也很喜欢到公园里“剥香蕉”。舒服呀!

这里贴裸照大概是犯规的吧?David 若能多贴几张好身材的男男女女,我倒不反对。

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
多亏你提醒 Oct 16, 2007

要不然他就贴了

Wenjer Leuschel wrote:

这里贴裸照大概是犯规的吧?David 若能多贴几张好身材的男男女女,我倒不反对。

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:20
Chinese to English
+ ...
别当真 Oct 16, 2007

I was only joking. The kind of beach scene David posted here can be seen anywhere. It's not violating anyone's privacy or bordering on indecency. Most people are not that sensitive!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

旅游见闻 Travel Broadens One's Mind

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »