For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
DTP para traductores

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "DTP para traductores".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

María del Rosario Ledesma
María del Rosario Ledesma  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:36
English to Spanish
+ ...
PDf or DTP Jan 3, 2011

Hi!
I am very interested in your courses, preferably in Spanish. I would like to know the differences between this course and the Trasnlating PDF files one. Is the same content in the other course seen in this one, if so, I would not like to buy two courses where I'd see the same or very alike content.
Also, there is a training package where two of your courses are offered, but they are in English, do you happen to know if there is a way in which I could take the Spanish courses while
... See more
Hi!
I am very interested in your courses, preferably in Spanish. I would like to know the differences between this course and the Trasnlating PDF files one. Is the same content in the other course seen in this one, if so, I would not like to buy two courses where I'd see the same or very alike content.
Also, there is a training package where two of your courses are offered, but they are in English, do you happen to know if there is a way in which I could take the Spanish courses while paying for the training package.
Thank you very much and Haooy New Year!
Collapse

Alex Campuzano
Alex Campuzano
Mexico
Local time: 09:36
English to Spanish
Consulta Nov 17, 2015

Hola,
Agradecería tu respuesta para dilucidar si este curso es adecuado para mí, según yo, sí me podría ser útil pero no estoy seguro así que me permito detallar mis necesidades y a partir de ahí me des tu punto de vista.
Soy traductor en una empresa farmacéutica en la que próximamente tendremos una cantidad enorme de trabajo a traducir con documentos que van desde las 200 a las 850 páginas. Prácticamente todos los documentos están en formato electrónico PDF.
Tengo
... See more
Hola,
Agradecería tu respuesta para dilucidar si este curso es adecuado para mí, según yo, sí me podría ser útil pero no estoy seguro así que me permito detallar mis necesidades y a partir de ahí me des tu punto de vista.
Soy traductor en una empresa farmacéutica en la que próximamente tendremos una cantidad enorme de trabajo a traducir con documentos que van desde las 200 a las 850 páginas. Prácticamente todos los documentos están en formato electrónico PDF.
Tengo la intensión de incorporar un traductor electrónico tipo Memsource o similar (no soy conocedor de software para traducir) sólo que he hecho algunas pruebas y uno de los mayores problemas que he detectado es el cambio de formato al convertir de PDF a Word ya que muchas veces los documentos traen imágenes a lo largo de todo el documento que al ser convertido se descompone por completo.
De forma concreta, me gustaría saber si en este curso puedo aprender a utilizar herramientas que me hagan el trabajo de traducción más ágil y rápido.
Gracias.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DTP para traductores

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »