For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Plus subscriber small group profile review

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Plus subscriber small group profile review".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Laurence Rapaille
Laurence Rapaille  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:15
Spanish to French
+ ...
Really interesting course and great trainer Mar 16, 2017

Thank you, Maria, for this nice course. Being already in the process of updating my various professional profiles, Maria's course really enlightened what we should and could do to make sure our profiles really attract the clients/SPs who we actually aim to work for. Giving examples within the participants' profile, we could really visualise what should be done. I will definitely send her an email with further questions.

Susan McMillan
Susan McMillan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:15
Member (2017)
Arabic to English
+ ...
Valuable insights into the way ProZ.com works Mar 16, 2017

I signed up for this course because I'm a new ProZ.com member, and I wanted to make sure I get the most from my membership. Maria chose my profile as one of three to review in depth during the webinar, and I came away with a whole list of improvements to make. Maria does a great job of explaining how directory searches work and how to stand out to clients looking through the directory. I think I definitely will be able to bump up my ranking in search results and attract more jobs once I make all... See more
I signed up for this course because I'm a new ProZ.com member, and I wanted to make sure I get the most from my membership. Maria chose my profile as one of three to review in depth during the webinar, and I came away with a whole list of improvements to make. Maria does a great job of explaining how directory searches work and how to stand out to clients looking through the directory. I think I definitely will be able to bump up my ranking in search results and attract more jobs once I make all the recommended improvements to my profile.Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus subscriber small group profile review

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »