Filter for FILES with untranslated or flagged content
Thread poster: Thomas Rebotier
Thomas Rebotier
Thomas Rebotier  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:23
English to French
Mar 4, 2014

Hello,

I have been using Catalyst Lite for a while now and we get incremental translations of just a few sentences over a project that has over 100 different files. Every time I set the filter to "untranslated" and the list to "flat view" then painstainkingly inch my wa down the list to find out WHERE the untranslated words are. I can also run stats and expand but it's 10 levels down to each file, so I only do that when I see in Stats that the content to translate is all into the sa
... See more
Hello,

I have been using Catalyst Lite for a while now and we get incremental translations of just a few sentences over a project that has over 100 different files. Every time I set the filter to "untranslated" and the list to "flat view" then painstainkingly inch my wa down the list to find out WHERE the untranslated words are. I can also run stats and expand but it's 10 levels down to each file, so I only do that when I see in Stats that the content to translate is all into the same branch of the tree.

Is there any way to list only the relevant files?
Collapse

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 09:23
English
Tree View Mar 5, 2014

Hi Thomas,

Is there a reason why you choose flat view? The Filters don't work properly in that view. What you should try instead is choose tree view, choose your filter, click on the project title in the navigator pane and then click on show all strings icon, which is located next to the view icon in the Navigator Pane.

This will make sorting the strings a lot easier.

Thanks and regards,
Jette

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Filter for FILES with untranslated or flagged content

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »