Madeleine Chevassus  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 16:02
Member (2010)
English to French
SITE LOCALIZER
A polite NO, with a link to my Proz WWA's Feb 10, 2015

hello,

I agree with the above answers: names of clients / agencies are definitely confidential (unless with express agency / client agreement).

Moreover I don't want my clients to be bothered by phone calls / emails for references.

Like most of you, I received feed-back from customers, they filled the Proz WWA about my translations and our collaboration. This is something clear and short.

I provide them with this paragraph when I am asked for R
... See more
hello,

I agree with the above answers: names of clients / agencies are definitely confidential (unless with express agency / client agreement).

Moreover I don't want my clients to be bothered by phone calls / emails for references.

Like most of you, I received feed-back from customers, they filled the Proz WWA about my translations and our collaboration. This is something clear and short.

I provide them with this paragraph when I am asked for References (:

[Edited at 2015-02-10 11:57 GMT]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Prospective client requires list of current clients

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »