Collection Agencies in Germany
Thread poster: arwam
arwam
arwam  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
Mar 2, 2015

Has anyone tried any good collection agencies in Germany? I fell for a non-paying agency and now, as I read their reviews, I am realizing that I will not be seeing that money. I am based in Egypt and the agency is based in Germany. The amount is small too, so a collector that accepts small jobs would be better.

And while we are on the subject, is it unethical for me to contact their end client to inform them of their payment practices (and other forms of misconduct)? I am sure this
... See more
Has anyone tried any good collection agencies in Germany? I fell for a non-paying agency and now, as I read their reviews, I am realizing that I will not be seeing that money. I am based in Egypt and the agency is based in Germany. The amount is small too, so a collector that accepts small jobs would be better.

And while we are on the subject, is it unethical for me to contact their end client to inform them of their payment practices (and other forms of misconduct)? I am sure this has been discussed before but I did not come across such topics.
Collapse

Andrea Halbritter
Andrea Halbritter  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 03:19
French to German
+ ...
Collecting agency Mar 2, 2015

I have not tried them, but they seem quite serious to me. I have found nothing about the amount though:

http://www.city-inkasso.de/?konditionen-online-shops#topic

arwam
arwam  Identity Verified
Egypt
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Andrea Mar 2, 2015

I will contact them.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Collection Agencies in Germany

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »