Tara Horan (X)
Tara Horan (X)
Germany
Local time: 22:02
French to English
+ ...
Nov 15, 2015

Hello,
I was just wondering if any other translators had experienced problems using the website paymentpractices.net such as blocked access to the site after having paid the subscription fee in full or any other problems using the site? I contacted customer service at Payment Practices to see if there was anyway I could stop receiving the daily updates (ppdigest) i.e. have my name removed from the database. I immeditely received an email indicating that I had been blocked from having acce
... See more
Hello,
I was just wondering if any other translators had experienced problems using the website paymentpractices.net such as blocked access to the site after having paid the subscription fee in full or any other problems using the site? I contacted customer service at Payment Practices to see if there was anyway I could stop receiving the daily updates (ppdigest) i.e. have my name removed from the database. I immeditely received an email indicating that I had been blocked from having access to the site (despite not having specified in any way that I wanted to cancel my subscription!). I understand now that for some reason I am obliged to received the daily updates as this is the premise of the site, but did not realise my access would be blocked! If anyone else has had similiar issues with payment practices, I would be very grateful to hear about it.
Many thanks,
Tara
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Query as regards the use of the web site paymentpractices.net

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »