https://www.proz.com/forum/business_issues/335722-help_with_translation_company_interpreter_job_application_and_nda_from_spain.html

Help with translation company interpreter job application and NDA from Spain.
Thread poster: yugoslavia
yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 22:56
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 29, 2019

Dear colleagues from Proz.com living in Spain and other countries of Western Europe,

I’m writing to you because I was offered an interpreter job position with a translation company from Spain. I got the application and the non-disclosure agreement yesterday but the NDA is written in British English, not in Spanish. One of my questions is written at the end of the application and also in The NDA.

They mentioned the English term”processor at the end of the page right
... See more
Dear colleagues from Proz.com living in Spain and other countries of Western Europe,

I’m writing to you because I was offered an interpreter job position with a translation company from Spain. I got the application and the non-disclosure agreement yesterday but the NDA is written in British English, not in Spanish. One of my questions is written at the end of the application and also in The NDA.

They mentioned the English term”processor at the end of the page right next to the signature. Is this for the freelance interpreters to sign?

I will be glad to show you the page of the NDA and translation company job application that I have doubts.

All your help will be greatly appreciated. Spanish speakers, feel free to write me in Spanish.

Best regards,

Yugoslavia

[Edited at 2019-06-30 04:08 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with translation company interpreter job application and NDA from Spain.

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »