Pilar Dueñas
Pilar Dueñas  Identity Verified
Costa Rica
Local time: 07:11
Spanish to English
+ ...
Nov 30, 2019

Hello forum,

I've created an on-browser subtitle translation prototype, self-funded so far, and I am preparing a pitch deck for a second round of investment.

The bit I'm having problems with is the serviceable obtainable market, so I'm looking for a mentor who has done this before and can give me advice regarding long- and short-term projections. I'll be happy to help with anything in return.

Have a great weekend and, if you are working, have a very product
... See more
Hello forum,

I've created an on-browser subtitle translation prototype, self-funded so far, and I am preparing a pitch deck for a second round of investment.

The bit I'm having problems with is the serviceable obtainable market, so I'm looking for a mentor who has done this before and can give me advice regarding long- and short-term projections. I'll be happy to help with anything in return.

Have a great weekend and, if you are working, have a very productive weekend.
Collapse

Sarper Aman
Sarper Aman  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 16:11
Member (2019)
English to Turkish
+ ...
? Dec 1, 2019

Hello Pilar,

Did you create a subtitle translation editor/software, is that correct?

Pilar Dueñas
Pilar Dueñas  Identity Verified
Costa Rica
Local time: 07:11
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes Dec 1, 2019

Hi Aman,
Yes, the prototype is almost finished, but I'm a bit stuck with the financial aspects in particular getting information about addressable market because of the amount of credible adjacencies.
Anyway, I'm registering with MentorGrowth but I would also be very interested in talking to those of you who have the relevant experience.
Very stressed .

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mentorship for subtitling prototype

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »