Thread poster: Pablo Bouvier
Barbara Pillmeier
Barbara Pillmeier  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:16
English to German
+ ...
I do not like getting unsolicited phone calls Jul 23, 2013

ProZ advertised the tool in a mail that I received. I was interested and clicked to download the demo version. For some reason the download didn't work - and I lost interest already.

Today, I got a phone call from this company, because I clicked the link in the e-mail to check out this tool.

Helloooo? A phone call from the US just because I clicked the download button! Trying to give me whatever good conditions, etc. if I buy now.

I do not like getting uns
... See more
ProZ advertised the tool in a mail that I received. I was interested and clicked to download the demo version. For some reason the download didn't work - and I lost interest already.

Today, I got a phone call from this company, because I clicked the link in the e-mail to check out this tool.

Helloooo? A phone call from the US just because I clicked the download button! Trying to give me whatever good conditions, etc. if I buy now.

I do not like getting unsolicited phone calls! E-mails are ok, because I can delete them without reading - which I will do whenever another mail comes in from this company.

After reading your comments, I definitely do not need such kind of a translation tool

....my five cents....
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

New Fluency CAT tool

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »