Thread poster: Robert Rietvelt
Cristina Crişan
Cristina Crişan  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 00:06
English to Romanian
+ ...
authentication Jun 2, 2020

The authentication has to do with the sender's domain.
The help page has some links that explain how to check whether a message is authenticated and how to fix the problem if it isn't.
Basically, you have to open an email and click on the little arrow (the show details arrow) just below the sender's name. If the pop-up with the details doesn't have the "Mailed by" and "Signed by" headers (see the image, column on the right hand side), then the message isn't authenticated.
So fa
... See more
The authentication has to do with the sender's domain.
The help page has some links that explain how to check whether a message is authenticated and how to fix the problem if it isn't.
Basically, you have to open an email and click on the little arrow (the show details arrow) just below the sender's name. If the pop-up with the details doesn't have the "Mailed by" and "Signed by" headers (see the image, column on the right hand side), then the message isn't authenticated.
So far, the only action I've taken about such messages was to mark them as not spam and as important. I received a lot of e-mails from the same sender and they always landed in my inbox - until a little while ago.

Untitled
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Gmail

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »