Thread poster: Isabel Cisneiros
Isabel Cisneiros
Isabel Cisneiros
Portugal
Local time: 04:10
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 1, 2013

Perhaps this is a stupid question for TM users, but I'm starting with TRADOS 9 and I got the feedback for a file, and I must look for a term to change it to the suggested one.

I looked up in the CONCORDANCE SEARCH and now I now how many time it occours and in which sentences, but I cannot localizate the sentences because it doen't show the number of the segment.

Is there a way to look up specific terms?

Please help me
BR
Isabel

Alexey Oparin
Alexey Oparin
Russian Federation
Local time: 11:10
English to Russian
Standard method Mar 2, 2013

Try using the standard searching functions of your text editor ("Find" or "Fiend and Replace"). These functions are essentials in any word processing program (even in the browser). Find all occurrences of the wrong term, and replace it with the correct term (automatically or manually as you prefer.)

Isabel Cisneiros
Isabel Cisneiros
Portugal
Local time: 04:10
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Mar 3, 2013

Thank you, when I first looked up for that function it was not active, but now I realize I wasn't on any segment then.

I tried it now and it worked, thanks.

BR
ISabel

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

GOing to the segment that has a specific term

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »