Elisabeth Maurland
Elisabeth Maurland
United States
Local time: 02:59
Member (2013)
English to Norwegian
+ ...
Jan 11, 2018

I have been using Memsource for years, and the shortcut for Confirm Segment suddenly stopped working. Can't figure it out, and it's annoying. Is anyone familiar with this problem?

I have a MacBook Pro 10.13.2, and my Memsource version is 6.208.4 (desktop editor).

Emanuele Vacca
Emanuele Vacca  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 08:59
Member (2020)
English to Italian
Switch to Safari Aug 23, 2023

In case anyone has the same issue: I was using Chrome, so I tried to switch to Safari, and it worked. I can now confirm segments using the ⌘+↵ shortcut.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Confirm Segment shortcut doesn't work

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »