Metatexis - old Proz.com licence key still valid?
Thread poster: Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:27
English to German
+ ...
Apr 9, 2005

I used to work with Metatexis on one or two projects, but then it required updating Office which failed on my old computer. I therefore never used Metatexis again.

I now have a new PC with Word 2003 and would like to give it another try. The licence key I had on my old computer was obtained through Proz.com. At that time, Metatexis was available to Platinum members without any further costs.

I am wondering if that licence key would still be valid for the latest Metatex
... See more
I used to work with Metatexis on one or two projects, but then it required updating Office which failed on my old computer. I therefore never used Metatexis again.

I now have a new PC with Word 2003 and would like to give it another try. The licence key I had on my old computer was obtained through Proz.com. At that time, Metatexis was available to Platinum members without any further costs.

I am wondering if that licence key would still be valid for the latest Metatexis versions.

Is there a chance to obtain that licence key from the Proz.com Wallet transactions list? As I haven't used Metatexis in a while I moved the key onto one of my backup CDs. I am sure I can find it, but it would be nice if there was a less time-consuming method to find it.

Thanks.

Sonja
Collapse

Hermann Bruns
Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:27
English to German
Yes, the ProZ.com license is still valid Apr 9, 2005

Dear Sonja,

yes, the ProZ.com license key is still valid.

I suggest you install the latest version 2.63 (http:\\www.metatexis.com) and enter the old key. It should work.

If not, please let me know: [email protected]

Kind regards
Herman

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Metatexis - old Proz.com licence key still valid?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »