https://www.proz.com/forum/metatexis_support/31183-metatexis_old_prozcom_licence_key_still_valid.html

Metatexis - old Proz.com licence key still valid?
Thread poster: Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:38
English to German
+ ...
Apr 9, 2005

I used to work with Metatexis on one or two projects, but then it required updating Office which failed on my old computer. I therefore never used Metatexis again.

I now have a new PC with Word 2003 and would like to give it another try. The licence key I had on my old computer was obtained through Proz.com. At that time, Metatexis was available to Platinum members without any further costs.

I am wondering if that licence key would still be valid for the latest Metatex
... See more
I used to work with Metatexis on one or two projects, but then it required updating Office which failed on my old computer. I therefore never used Metatexis again.

I now have a new PC with Word 2003 and would like to give it another try. The licence key I had on my old computer was obtained through Proz.com. At that time, Metatexis was available to Platinum members without any further costs.

I am wondering if that licence key would still be valid for the latest Metatexis versions.

Is there a chance to obtain that licence key from the Proz.com Wallet transactions list? As I haven't used Metatexis in a while I moved the key onto one of my backup CDs. I am sure I can find it, but it would be nice if there was a less time-consuming method to find it.

Thanks.

Sonja
Collapse

Hermann Bruns
Hermann Bruns  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:38
English to German
Yes, the ProZ.com license is still valid Apr 9, 2005

Dear Sonja,

yes, the ProZ.com license key is still valid.

I suggest you install the latest version 2.63 (http:\\www.metatexis.com) and enter the old key. It should work.

If not, please let me know: [email protected]

Kind regards
Herman

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Metatexis - old Proz.com licence key still valid?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »