Can anybody provide contact info for the game translation: Dragon Nest, they already did Portugese
Thread poster: Riza Ertugrul
Riza Ertugrul
Riza Ertugrul  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 22:37
English to Turkish
+ ...
May 11, 2018

Hello everyone and pardon me for posting this in English.
I was just hoping that someone around here has applied for the Portugese translation of the game Dragon Nest (probably titled "Game translation 500k words") and they have the email address for the contact person lying around. I have missed the quoting deadline for the Turkish translation and now I am not able to display the email address. I really want to try my chances with this project as it is a big project which would benefit me
... See more
Hello everyone and pardon me for posting this in English.
I was just hoping that someone around here has applied for the Portugese translation of the game Dragon Nest (probably titled "Game translation 500k words") and they have the email address for the contact person lying around. I have missed the quoting deadline for the Turkish translation and now I am not able to display the email address. I really want to try my chances with this project as it is a big project which would benefit me financially as well as in career terms.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can anybody provide contact info for the game translation: Dragon Nest, they already did Portugese

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »