Barbara Østergaard
Barbara Østergaard
Denmark
Local time: 00:13
English to Danish
+ ...
Dec 8, 2017

Hi,

I just created a Blue Board profile as an outsourcer and would like to request feedback from some of my suppliers. But the Request Blue Board Entries function does not seem to work. Maybe I'm going about it in the wrong way?

I would assume that it worked in the same way as request feedback from outsourcer, but apparently this is not the case.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
See more
Hi,

I just created a Blue Board profile as an outsourcer and would like to request feedback from some of my suppliers. But the Request Blue Board Entries function does not seem to work. Maybe I'm going about it in the wrong way?

I would assume that it worked in the same way as request feedback from outsourcer, but apparently this is not the case.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Barbara
Collapse

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:13
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
It sends a notification Dec 8, 2017

You just click on the button, and then you confirm that you did indeed want to issue a call for entries. Next morning, those of us who have signed up to receive notifications will see that name on the list. If we've worked with them then we'll be prompted to leave an entry.

Karen Zaragoza
Karen Zaragoza
Local time: 07:13
SITE STAFF
How to request for LWA entries and using the call for entries Dec 11, 2017

Dear Barbara,

Please note that new Blue Board records require vetting. The call for entries button can be used once the record is approved and 30 days after the last call for entries. I see now that Yana has made a call for entries for your Blue Board record at the time it was approved. You should be able to see the call for entries button again once available for use.

If you would like to, you can also request for LWA entries directly from service providers who have
... See more
Dear Barbara,

Please note that new Blue Board records require vetting. The call for entries button can be used once the record is approved and 30 days after the last call for entries. I see now that Yana has made a call for entries for your Blue Board record at the time it was approved. You should be able to see the call for entries button again once available for use.

If you would like to, you can also request for LWA entries directly from service providers who have worked for you in, https://www.proz.com/lwa?sp_mode=request .

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to use the Request Blue Board Entries function

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »