Извините, это проверка кодировки

Araksia Sarkisian
Araksia Sarkisian  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:10
Armenian to Polish
+ ...
Спасибо, Натали за мудрый (а как-же иначе...) совет. Mar 27, 2002

А при случае, предлагаю коллегам посмотреть новый сайт: http://www.5ballov.ru/news/newsline/index.shtml?2002/03/27/16207

New Russian On-line Dictionary

Dr. Elena Franzreb
Dr. Elena Franzreb  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:10
German to Russian
+ ...
Mar 27, 2002

Интересно, что здесь получилось все нормально, но когда я сделала маленькую заметочку в KudoZ (тоже в Кyr. Windows) вышла абракадабра

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:10
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Cyrillic encoding problems in Netscape, IE etc. Mar 27, 2002

I have posted messages in another forum on Qwerty/Yaherty Cyrillic keyboards including a URL from which such a keyboard can be downloaded. Having just read the whole page there, I think it might be of interest from the point of view of this forum too. It discusses at length various problems of Cyrillic encodings in various versions of Windows, Internet Explorer and Netscape.

It emanates from the German and Slavic Department of George Washington University, Washington DC, and appears
... See more
I have posted messages in another forum on Qwerty/Yaherty Cyrillic keyboards including a URL from which such a keyboard can be downloaded. Having just read the whole page there, I think it might be of interest from the point of view of this forum too. It discusses at length various problems of Cyrillic encodings in various versions of Windows, Internet Explorer and Netscape.

It emanates from the German and Slavic Department of George Washington University, Washington DC, and appears to be aimed mainly at their own students.

The URL for this page is:

http://gwis.circ.gwu.edu/~slavic/cyrilize.html#keyboards

and the home page for the Department is

http://www.gwu.edu/~slavic/

Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cyrillic encodings

Translation news in Russian Federation

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »