Thread poster: YamiL
YamiL
YamiL  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 13:03
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 20, 2003

Hello! I am from Argentina and I recently became a certified translator. I see that many jobs require Trados knowledge, among other things. I have no idea what Trados is or how it works (I know it is a translation memory tool but not more than that)and I really would like to learn to be updated. If anybody from Argentina knows where I can learn or where I can purchase this product please give me some guidance on this.
That's it for now.
Thanks for your help!

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:03
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Dec 20, 2003

...to Trados Support.

You may want to contact Interlingua, the Trados reseller in Argentina.

HTH, Ralf

Marcelo Galarce
Marcelo Galarce
Local time: 13:03
French to Spanish
+ ...
CONSULTA AL CTPCBA Dec 27, 2003

varias veces al año el colegio realiza cursos de herramientas de traducción, para que se logre una acabada y actualizada idea de las herramientas. chequea la pagina web o bien la revista

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados courses

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »