How do I convert an 'old' MultiTerm database to a MultiTerm iX Termbase
Thread poster: janneke (X)
janneke (X)
janneke (X)
English to Dutch
Mar 19, 2004

It's been a few years since I worked with MultiTerm, so I am used to simply opening mtw files. Now I find that I should convert the old MultiTerm database to a file that is compatible with MultiTerm iX. On this forum I find several references to MultiTerm Convert, and the MultiTerm Help also refers to it, but does not include any information about it. Where can I find this tool? Is it incorporated in MultiTerm iX? If yes, where? I have MultiTerm iX 6.260.267.

Please note that I have
... See more
It's been a few years since I worked with MultiTerm, so I am used to simply opening mtw files. Now I find that I should convert the old MultiTerm database to a file that is compatible with MultiTerm iX. On this forum I find several references to MultiTerm Convert, and the MultiTerm Help also refers to it, but does not include any information about it. Where can I find this tool? Is it incorporated in MultiTerm iX? If yes, where? I have MultiTerm iX 6.260.267.

Please note that I have al the neccessary 'old' MultiTerm files, I just cannot seem to find this MultiTerm Convert tool.
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:06
English to German
+ ...
Part of the MTiX installation Mar 19, 2004

Hi,
MTConvert is installed with MTiX 6.2.0.267 or higher - see Start - Programs - Trados - MultiTerm. It's a separate program, so you won't find it within MTiX.

HTH, Ralf

[Edited at 2004-03-19 16:21]

janneke (X)
janneke (X)
English to Dutch
TOPIC STARTER
makes sense Mar 19, 2004

found it, thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I convert an 'old' MultiTerm database to a MultiTerm iX Termbase

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »