https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/21120-trados_65_fl_upgrade_waiting_for_dongle_migration_file.html

Trados 6.5 FL upgrade: waiting for dongle migration file
Thread poster: Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:20
English to German
May 11, 2004

Has anyone had problems receiving their dongle migration file after ordering their Trados 6.5 FL upgrade?

I placed my order on April 29th and got the parcel on May 5th but after sending a message via the Trados web site on May 7th and another message to [email protected] (the email address on the invoice), I still haven't had a response.

BTW, with this upgrade, I'm also finally switching from a serial to a USB dongle.
... See more
Has anyone had problems receiving their dongle migration file after ordering their Trados 6.5 FL upgrade?

I placed my order on April 29th and got the parcel on May 5th but after sending a message via the Trados web site on May 7th and another message to [email protected] (the email address on the invoice), I still haven't had a response.

BTW, with this upgrade, I'm also finally switching from a serial to a USB dongle.

Thanks for any hints on how I can get hold of the migration file.

sparkie

[Edited at 2004-05-11 07:06]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:20
English to German
+ ...
Who handled the order? May 11, 2004

Hi Sparkie,
Which Trados office handled your order?

Ralf

Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:20
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Trados office May 11, 2004

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Sparkie,
Which Trados office handled your order?

Ralf

Hi Ralf,

It must have been the German office as I received the invoice from Trados GmbH, Christophstr. 7, 70178 Stuttgart.

That's why I sent my second email to [email protected].

[Edited at 2004-05-11 07:33]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 6.5 FL upgrade: waiting for dongle migration file

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »