https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/21623-resize_problem_with_tageditor_doc_file_loses_its_line_feed_format_after_clean_up.html

Resize problem with TagEditor + .doc file loses its line- feed format after clean-up
Thread poster: Minoru Kuwahara
Minoru Kuwahara
Minoru Kuwahara
Japan
Local time: 15:45
English to Japanese
+ ...
May 31, 2004

Dear ProZ members,

I'm a Trados bigineer and have 2 questions to ask here. The version of Trados TW I have here is 6.0.0.309 (build 310). The version of TagEditor is 6.0.0.309 (build 309). Both are English interface.

1. I have this symptom with TagEditor; at some point after initial installation, I became not to be able to resize the TagEditor window. Specifically, I can only maximize or minimize it, but I cannot resize it to put it under the TW window. I found a simil
... See more
Dear ProZ members,

I'm a Trados bigineer and have 2 questions to ask here. The version of Trados TW I have here is 6.0.0.309 (build 310). The version of TagEditor is 6.0.0.309 (build 309). Both are English interface.

1. I have this symptom with TagEditor; at some point after initial installation, I became not to be able to resize the TagEditor window. Specifically, I can only maximize or minimize it, but I cannot resize it to put it under the TW window. I found a similar thing happened to some of you here with TW, but in my case, it is TagEditor. I tried re-installing Trados several times to no avial. How could I troubleshoot this?

2. I worked on a doc document (from English into Japanese). During translating, I had no problem with the file, but after I cleaned it up, the line-feed format was changed in the entire body text, which was annoying really. I tried cleaing it up with Wordfast and got a good result with the original format. What is happening with Trados clean-up?

Remeber, I'm just begun to use Trados and not very much familiar with everything. Will appreciate any advices.

Thank you in advace.

Regards,
Minoru
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resize problem with TagEditor + .doc file loses its line- feed format after clean-up

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »