TagEditor (How to 'Get Translation')
Thread poster: starsplitt
starsplitt
starsplitt
English to Spanish
Jul 6, 2004

I seldom use TagEditor and hence, I'm a novice. I am using it now and have a problem.
Even when I already translated a term, the next time I find it, I see the translation in the workbench window, but is never inserted in the translation field in TagEditor. Why?
Can someone please be kind enough and help me?
Thanks.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-07-06 22:21]

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:43
English to German
+ ...
Term or sentence? Jul 6, 2004

Hi Starsplitt,
I seldom use TagEditor and hence, I'm a novice. I am using it now and have a problem.
Even when I already translated a term, the next time I find it, I see the translation in the workbench window, but is never inserted in the translation field in TagEditor. Why?

What confuses me is that you're referring to terms rather than sentences. Are you referring to term recognition in MultiTerm, or to a sentence that you translated before?

Best regards, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor (How to 'Get Translation')

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »