Thread poster: Petra Dr. Schmidt-Sarbutt
Petra Dr. Schmidt-Sarbutt
Petra Dr. Schmidt-Sarbutt
Australia
Local time: 14:05
German to English
+ ...
Sep 18, 2004

Sorry - after posting this question I found that the issue has already been discussed elsewhere in the Trados support section. Seems I have to reinstall..

Hello,
I am using Trados 5.5. Upon installation, I selected only three working languages. However, I need to add another language now. Is it possible to do so without having to re-install the software?
I would greatly appreciate any advice.
Petra

[Edited at 2004-09-18 08:13]

[Edited at
... See more
Sorry - after posting this question I found that the issue has already been discussed elsewhere in the Trados support section. Seems I have to reinstall..

Hello,
I am using Trados 5.5. Upon installation, I selected only three working languages. However, I need to add another language now. Is it possible to do so without having to re-install the software?
I would greatly appreciate any advice.
Petra

[Edited at 2004-09-18 08:13]

[Edited at 2004-09-18 08:19]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 5.5, Adding a working language / Hinzufügen einer Arbeitssprache

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »