Studio 2011 How to find files with comments
Thread poster: tz7
tz7
tz7
United States
Local time: 09:20
English to Japanese
Jul 23, 2013

Is there a way to find files to which translator added comments? I am trying to find such option in Files view but could not find any.

I have 200+ files and my translator added questions to some of them as comments.

Kazuyuki OGAWA
Kazuyuki OGAWA  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 22:20
English to Japanese
+ ...
SDL published an add-in enabling such a function. Feb 24, 2019

Hi,

SDL published an add-in/plug-in enabling such a function; The add-in name is "Capybara.CommentView_2017.sdlplugin."
I do not keep the download site; Would you google that?

After installing it, you can find the function in "Files" view (from the lower left panel) - at the right lower area, as "Comment View Plugin".

However, please note that you cannot jump to a segment directly from a comment in that plugin's window.

Regards,
Kaz
... See more
Hi,

SDL published an add-in/plug-in enabling such a function; The add-in name is "Capybara.CommentView_2017.sdlplugin."
I do not keep the download site; Would you google that?

After installing it, you can find the function in "Files" view (from the lower left panel) - at the right lower area, as "Comment View Plugin".

However, please note that you cannot jump to a segment directly from a comment in that plugin's window.

Regards,
Kazuyuki
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 How to find files with comments

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »