Thread poster: James Chan
James Chan
James Chan  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:51
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 29, 2004

Hi,

I used Trados Freelance 6.5.2.417 (build 417) and MultiTerm 6.0.2.267 and Word 2003. I tried to use MultiTerm during the translation process using Workbench. I followed all the instructions provided in the Workbench to establish interface between Workbench and MultiTerm. Everything seems to be ok: termbase was opened ok; the terminology window in Workbench is active; and was able to check the terms manually using the MT icon in MS Word. With all these, I could not simply find te
... See more
Hi,

I used Trados Freelance 6.5.2.417 (build 417) and MultiTerm 6.0.2.267 and Word 2003. I tried to use MultiTerm during the translation process using Workbench. I followed all the instructions provided in the Workbench to establish interface between Workbench and MultiTerm. Everything seems to be ok: termbase was opened ok; the terminology window in Workbench is active; and was able to check the terms manually using the MT icon in MS Word. With all these, I could not simply find term translation in the active terminology window during translation process. Many terms were in the termbase, but nothing seemed to appear. I wonder what went wrong.

I noticed that the target language code in translation memory(ZH-TW) is different from that of the termbase (ZH-CN). I wonder if this is the cause of this problem. If so, is there a way for me to change the language code of the termbase?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm 6.0 Does Not Show Any Entry

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »