Installation of Trados 6.5 Freelance - Questions regarding softkey
Thread poster: Flovi
Flovi
Flovi
Local time: 04:43
English to French
Dec 7, 2004

Hello,
Since a dongle is no longer needed for T6.5 Freelance, I'd like to know what happens if, for one reason or the other, the installed file is deleted from the hard disk? Would it then be possible to re-download it?
Is it possible to burn the file "just in case", or to get Trados to send the file burned on a CD? Last question: is it possible to install - and work with - T6.5 Freelance both on laptop and desktop?
Thanks for enlightning me.

[Subject edited by staff or
... See more
Hello,
Since a dongle is no longer needed for T6.5 Freelance, I'd like to know what happens if, for one reason or the other, the installed file is deleted from the hard disk? Would it then be possible to re-download it?
Is it possible to burn the file "just in case", or to get Trados to send the file burned on a CD? Last question: is it possible to install - and work with - T6.5 Freelance both on laptop and desktop?
Thanks for enlightning me.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-12-08 06:07]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:43
English to German
+ ...
Some answers Dec 8, 2004

Hi Flovi,
Have you seen this article on TranslationZone?

HTH, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Installation of Trados 6.5 Freelance - Questions regarding softkey

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »