Enrica Brancaleoni
Enrica Brancaleoni  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 11:36
English to Italian
+ ...
Dec 11, 2017

Hello,
I recently bought a Surface Laptop where I run Windows 10, Office 365 and my old friend Studio 2011.

I often have problems with the Word files to translate, especially when containing Excel graphs. To be able to work on them on Studio, I often have to convert the files from docx to doc. But then, it happens quite regularly that Studio won't be able to produce a target file...

Is this a common problem, and is there a way to get around it?

Many t
... See more
Hello,
I recently bought a Surface Laptop where I run Windows 10, Office 365 and my old friend Studio 2011.

I often have problems with the Word files to translate, especially when containing Excel graphs. To be able to work on them on Studio, I often have to convert the files from docx to doc. But then, it happens quite regularly that Studio won't be able to produce a target file...

Is this a common problem, and is there a way to get around it?

Many thanks in advance,
Enrica
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

STUDIO 2011 and Office 365

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »