Thread poster: Marjolein Tamis (X)
Marjolein Tamis (X)
Marjolein Tamis (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 15:18
English to Dutch
Nov 29, 2018

Hi everyone,

I wonder if I'm the only one with this issue. I opened Trados Studio 2019 today and it says it's not activated. So I thought I should go to my account on the website and get the license key. Well, I can't enter my account. Every time I log in, from anywhere on the site, it redirects me to a page where it says from which account I last logged in. No other options. Other browsers don't work for me either. And I know the password is correct...

Does anyone else
... See more
Hi everyone,

I wonder if I'm the only one with this issue. I opened Trados Studio 2019 today and it says it's not activated. So I thought I should go to my account on the website and get the license key. Well, I can't enter my account. Every time I log in, from anywhere on the site, it redirects me to a page where it says from which account I last logged in. No other options. Other browsers don't work for me either. And I know the password is correct...

Does anyone else have this issue today? Is this something I can fix or a problem with SDL?

EDIT: After an hour of trying, I can finally enter my account now. It was likely an error on SDL's side.
Thanks anyway! (And that'll teach me to save my keys offline)

[Edited at 2018-11-29 11:17 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2019 - lost activation and can't reactivate it

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »