Junya Kurita
Junya Kurita
Japan
Local time: 07:38
Japanese to English
+ ...
Mar 15, 2019

Hello all,

When I imported the translated Translation Kit to the WorldServer (WSXZ file), I received the following errors:

1: Imported translation is overwriting changes that were made to target
2: Source segments of asset have been changed since export. Mismatch found at asset segment sequence and imported segment sequence

After this error message, something strange happened to my project and I seem to have lost majority of segments for thi
... See more
Hello all,

When I imported the translated Translation Kit to the WorldServer (WSXZ file), I received the following errors:

1: Imported translation is overwriting changes that were made to target
2: Source segments of asset have been changed since export. Mismatch found at asset segment sequence and imported segment sequence

After this error message, something strange happened to my project and I seem to have lost majority of segments for this task.

Browser Workbench - I could not see the all 56 segments in the Browser Workbench. I only see 10 segments.
Offline Translation Kit -I could not find all 56 segments when I exported a WSXZ again. I only see 10 segments.
Downloaded Asset - I do not see all 56 segments when I download an asset

All 3 above seem to indicate that the last import I performed seem to have caused a catastrophic damage to the database on the WorldServer for this task.

--
After I started working on this project with SDL studio, I accidentally exported another translation kit in XLZ format before I imported the translated Translation Kit in WSXZ file format. I am not sure if this is attributed to the problem I saw.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WorldServer Changes Asset Segmentation Erroneously After WSXZ Import

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »