How do I inactivate pop-up upon hovering for the right-side panel windows in SDL Trados Studio 2019?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 01:41
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Aug 8, 2019

How do I inactivate pop-up upon hovering for the right-side panel windows in SDL Trados Studio 2019?

I never use these windows anyway, and even if I would it would still be very annoying when they pop-up if I happen to move the mouse cursor too far to the right.

The panel windows I refer to are these:

Notifications
Preview
Advanced Display Filter
Useful Tips

Ekaterina Kroumova  Identity Verified
French to Bulgarian
+ ...
Just close them Aug 8, 2019

When they appear, or when you click on them, just close them from the small X at the upper right corner. They should not appear any more. You can call them back from the View ribbon.

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 01:41
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Just kept Useful Tips Aug 8, 2019

Thanks, that worked better. I kept Useful Tips only as it is not in the way furthest up in the window.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Termsøk
  • Jobber
  • Forumer
  • Multiple search