Thread poster: Susanne Gales
Susanne Gales
Susanne Gales  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 20:07
Swedish to French
+ ...
Aug 24, 2019

All of a sudden 2 days ago SDL Studio 2015 which I use every day gave me this message when I opened it:
Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.ProjectManagement.IProjectManagementService
I desinstalled it and reinstalled it twice but still have the same problem...
I did find a thread on sdl support but I do not seem to have one of the underlying problems mentioned when I look in the file detail of the error.
Has any else had this lately? I can't understand where it comes from either s
... See more
All of a sudden 2 days ago SDL Studio 2015 which I use every day gave me this message when I opened it:
Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.ProjectManagement.IProjectManagementService
I desinstalled it and reinstalled it twice but still have the same problem...
I did find a thread on sdl support but I do not seem to have one of the underlying problems mentioned when I look in the file detail of the error.
Has any else had this lately? I can't understand where it comes from either since I use Studio pretty much every day... I have file a case with SDL but if I can find a quicker solution, that would be amazing.
Here is to hoping I ma not alone....
Thank you!
Susanne
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL studio 2015 error message

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »