Marlene Blanshay
Marlene Blanshay  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:05
Member (2009)
French to English
+ ...
May 16, 2020

Hello! I'm new to SDL group share and haven't had many problems. However, I'm now translating a long document with various formatting tags.

I used the control comma command, select the tags, but they don't appear in the source. It worked in some segments but not in others, no matter what! In some segments I was able to copy the whole text with the tags but with longer segments that's a hassle that slows it down.

Also, I was trying to Apply Formatting but alas, the forma
... See more
Hello! I'm new to SDL group share and haven't had many problems. However, I'm now translating a long document with various formatting tags.

I used the control comma command, select the tags, but they don't appear in the source. It worked in some segments but not in others, no matter what! In some segments I was able to copy the whole text with the tags but with longer segments that's a hassle that slows it down.

Also, I was trying to Apply Formatting but alas, the format icons are greyed out.

Any solutions will be welcome!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Group Share- Inserting tags to source

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »