Anne Savaris
Anne Savaris  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 06:14
Member (2016)
Portuguese to Italian
+ ...
Dec 20, 2020

I'm sure some of you have already found this problem. I've downloaded and installed the new plug-in which should have this question issued, but it didn't work: now no AT results are shown.

It's been months that I've been avoiding to use Trados by replacing it for other ones which presents less bugs. But sometimes I am forced to use this software for which I paid a cospicuous amount. Does any of you know how can I solve this question?

Thanks a lot!

Dra. Carla Vorsatz (X)

Dra. Carla Vorsatz (X)
Dra. Carla Vorsatz (X)
Brazil
Local time: 06:14
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Unfortunately, it's a trap Dec 20, 2020

Same here. I have a Google API Key, but the new update removed the option to use it. Back to the old typewriters, my friend.

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:14
English to German
+ ...
Segment already translated - source not re-send Trados 2017 Dec 21, 2020

Anne Savaris wrote:

I'm sure some of you have already found this problem. I've downloaded and installed the new plug-in which should have this question issued, but it didn't work: now no AT results are shown.

It's been months that I've been avoiding to use Trados by replacing it for other ones which presents less bugs. But sometimes I am forced to use this software for which I paid a cospicuous amount. Does any of you know how can I solve this question?

Thanks a lot!

I don't know if I got your problem right, but have you tried "undo" on the segment?
I have no problem whatsoever with the DeepL plug-in for instance. I'm on Studio 2021.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Segment already translated - source not re-send Trados 2017

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »