Thread poster: James Calder
James Calder
James Calder  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:41
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 19, 2003

I\'m having problems cleaning up a document. Every time I click on clean up the same error message appears \'(87): el parámetro no es correcto.\' I can\'t find the error message when I go into help and I\'ve tried clicking \'Don\'t update\' when I do the clean up but to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Tore Feuk
Tore Feuk  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Swedish
+ ...
clean up w macro Feb 19, 2003

If you are using word 2000 you have macros (tw4win clean.main ) or similar that you can use to clean up the document. As suggested by another member, this is better in many way since the document is not converted to rtf before cleaning.

Henk Peelen
Henk Peelen  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 17:41
Member (2002)
German to Dutch
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
look also at http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic_id=6321&forum_id=1 Feb 19, 2003

Some time ago I had a similar problem (but the error number was different) and I found the soltution at posting

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&topic_id=6321&forum_id=1

You might find useful clues there, at least an internet address for the Trados online help

James Calder
James Calder  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Feb 20, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-02-19 12:18, TFeuk wrote:

If you are using word 2000 you have macros (tw4win clean.main ) or similar that you can use to clean up the document. As suggested by another member, this is better in many way since the document is not converted to rtf before cleaning.

Thanks for your help. I\'ll give it a try.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Another problem with Clean Up in Trados 5.5

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »