Thread poster: RominaZ
RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 28, 2011

Hi all,

I'd like to invite you all to a live chat that is currently taking place on Twitter on the use of social media for translators.

You can join the chat using the hashtag #xl8SMM (please enter the hashtag #xl8SMM in the search box).

I'm participating in this chat so I'll later post some highlights for those who could not partic
... See more
Hi all,

I'd like to invite you all to a live chat that is currently taking place on Twitter on the use of social media for translators.

You can join the chat using the hashtag #xl8SMM (please enter the hashtag #xl8SMM in the search box).

I'm participating in this chat so I'll later post some highlights for those who could not participate.

Best regards,
Romina
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:14
German to French
+ ...
Transcript of the #xl8SMM chat Oct 3, 2011

Hi all,

Thanks Romina for this topic and helping me spread the word about the #xl8SMM (social Media marketing in translation) chat! As promised, the transcript of this first meeting is now available

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Live chat on Twitter on social media for translators #xl8SMM

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »