Android App for Translators: Translator Notebook
Thread poster: Daniel Pestana
Meta Arkadia
Meta Arkadia
Local time: 20:31
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Confused Nov 1, 2012

I'm not nuts. Not yet. Not completely. The link is there in the App Store on the Mac, but not on the iPad. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2184204/ProZ/TransNotebook%20iOS.PNG (not embedded, too big). The link to "Developer Page" refers to your page in the App Store, and doesn't offer much information. However, the Support button does link to your site (and triggers the same 502 mes... See more
I'm not nuts. Not yet. Not completely. The link is there in the App Store on the Mac, but not on the iPad. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2184204/ProZ/TransNotebook%20iOS.PNG (not embedded, too big). The link to "Developer Page" refers to your page in the App Store, and doesn't offer much information. However, the Support button does link to your site (and triggers the same 502 message).

I liked the video.

Cheers,

Hans (dolce far niente)

[Edited at 2012-11-01 01:25 GMT]
Collapse

Daniel Pestana
Daniel Pestana  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 13:31
Member (2010)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Lol don't worry Nov 1, 2012

Meta Arkadia wrote:

I'm not nuts. Not yet. Not completely. The link is there in the App Store on the Mac, but not on the iPad. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2184204/ProZ/TransNotebook%20iOS.PNG (not embedded, too big). The link to "Developer Page" refers to your page in the App Store, and doesn't offer much information. However, the Support button does link to your site (and triggers the same 502 message).

I liked the video.

Cheers,

Hans (dolce far niente)

[Edited at 2012-11-01 01:25 GMT]

Hi again Hans,

You're not nuts, don't worry. Somehow you've must have triggered the security protocol on my website, also the App is for the iPhone, not the iPad. I just turned on my iPad to see what you were referring to. Let me explain, you can not access my website from the iPad, it doesn't read Flash. I have a Flash version for Mac and PC and an HTML5 version for smartphones. Regarding the Developer Page, it's not what you think, it doesn't have information about me, it only has all my Apps gathered in one place. Check other Apps and other Developers. I really don't see a problem here. By the way, the website works on my iPad, it just doesn't read Flash. Try visiting my website tomorrow. The security protocol only prevents you from access during a couple of hours.

Cheers,
Daniel

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Android App for Translators: Translator Notebook

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »