Dyran Altenburg (X)
Dyran Altenburg (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 20, 2002

http://www.syntap.com/downloads.htm

\"A freeware program you can use to easily track time spent on a project. It enables you to time how long you spend on a task, including features that let you take \"slack time\" for a phone call or break. Times for various tasks can be linked to an hourly charge rate for accurate billing. Export your data using ASCII or XML, and customize your report for your
... See more
http://www.syntap.com/downloads.htm

\"A freeware program you can use to easily track time spent on a project. It enables you to time how long you spend on a task, including features that let you take \"slack time\" for a phone call or break. Times for various tasks can be linked to an hourly charge rate for accurate billing. Export your data using ASCII or XML, and customize your report for your own letterhead.\"
Collapse

José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)
José Luis Villanueva-Senchuk (X)  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 15:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
Tnank you!!! Aug 20, 2002

Dyran,

Many thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

JL

Intergraf
Intergraf  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:32
Spanish to English
+ ...
Awesome little program! Aug 30, 2002

I\'ve been using TimeStamp for months, and it\'s very nice!

I prefer the older version (3.03), as it fits on a floppy and runs quite happily from the folder it\'s in, without messing with the registry - ideal to take along and use when doing on-site work at a client\'s computer. For speedier access, I copy the folder to the desktop of the computer I\'m using, then back to the floppy when I\'m done for the day.

The files produced import beautifully into E
... See more
I\'ve been using TimeStamp for months, and it\'s very nice!

I prefer the older version (3.03), as it fits on a floppy and runs quite happily from the folder it\'s in, without messing with the registry - ideal to take along and use when doing on-site work at a client\'s computer. For speedier access, I copy the folder to the desktop of the computer I\'m using, then back to the floppy when I\'m done for the day.

The files produced import beautifully into Excel, too.

Terry
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Time Stamp 3.10 - Time Tracking Software

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »