Dora Sesar
Croatia
Local time: 21:37
Spanish to Croatian
+ ...
Oct 10, 2020

Hi everyone,

So I have a problem with Aegisub.
I have three short videos that I have to subtitle (about 5 minutes each), and the sound disappears some 15 last seconds in each one. The videos have sound on my laptop and on VLC, but anyways, in Aegisub in the end it won't appear. I tried re-installing the program, tried on another laptop, and the same thing happens. Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Satan (X)
Mr. Satan (X)
English to Indonesian
More information would help Oct 12, 2020

Hello, would you mind providing more information? It might help if you also mention about:

1. Your system specification.
2. The Aegisub version installed in your computer.
3. The video format as well as the resolution, bitrate, FPS, etc.

I just tested it in my computer and I didn't have any similar problem. Mine is 3.2.2.

itaynir96gma
itaynir96gma
Israel
video stucked Jan 16, 2021

for me , when i finished the project , the first 5 seconds are frozen (as long as i convert the file to mp3/mp4 format) else its ok (only when im watch at the project in the software(
i dont know how to fix this.

Mr. Satan (X)
Mr. Satan (X)
English to Indonesian
Might be something else Jan 18, 2021

It could be the video player. Personally, back when I was still using Aegisub, I never had any problem everyone mentioned.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Aegisub error: No sound at the end of the video

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »