Companies offer T2 Visa Sponsorship [Help!]
Thread poster: Tikatala
Tikatala
Tikatala
United Kingdom
Jun 24, 2015

Hey guys!!

Dunno if any of you have got the same problem.

The thing is that I've got offer from some translation companies but they are unable to provide T2 sponsorship.

Just want to know if any of you have got a T2 visa or you happen to know a translation company that does offer

sponsorship.

Please let me knowwwwww.

Visa has driven me crazyyy.

Tikatala
Tikatala
United Kingdom
TOPIC STARTER
Help needed here Jun 24, 2015

Wait for replies.

Natasha Ziada (X)
Natasha Ziada (X)  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 02:35
English to Dutch
+ ...
2 things Jun 25, 2015

1. This is a professional forum, not a whatsapp chat

2. I can't think of a reason why a translation company would offer sponsorship - unless you have a very rare combination and they need you in-house, most work can be completed online.

Good luck anyway.

Grace Shalhoub
Grace Shalhoub  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 17:35
French to English
+ ...
Sponsorship is not unheard of! Jun 25, 2015

Natasha Ziada wrote:

2. I can't think of a reason why a translation company would offer sponsorship - unless you have a very rare combination and they need you in-house, most work can be completed online.

Good luck anyway.

1. LOL

2. It's funny you mention this. I was sponsored once by an Australian company for French-English translation position...

If the company cannot sponsor you - you need to find another potential employer.

Best of luck,

Grace

Tikatala
Tikatala
United Kingdom
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your reply. Jun 25, 2015

Natasha Ziada wrote:

Good luck anyway.

Hey Natasha,

I'm really sorry if this post bothers you. I was a little bit desperate, you know, after sending applications, getting interview calls, ending up with a No just because of the Visa thing. I thought there might be people who could be helpful here as many translators are using this website.

Indeed, I'm looking for in-house positions, like project managers.

Visa is so annoying!

Thanks for your reply anyway.

Tikatala
Tikatala
United Kingdom
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Grace! Jun 25, 2015

Grace Shalhoub wrote:

Natasha Ziada wrote:

Good luck anyway.

1. LOL

2. It's funny you mention this. I was sponsored once by an Australian company for French-English translation position...

If the company cannot sponsor you - you need to find another potential employer.

Best of luck,

Grace

Heyyy Grace,

Thanks for your reply. You are definitely making me feel better now. >.<

I guess only people who have to deal with the visa thing understand how painful it could be. Thanks for giving me hope and I'll keep trying.

Have a nice day!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Companies offer T2 Visa Sponsorship [Help!]

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »