Using attributes in Wordfast Pro3
Thread poster: koemi
koemi
koemi
English to Polish
Sep 18, 2019

Hello,
I've been trying to add attributes to a file I have translated (using Cleanup in the PM Perspective), but the attributes don't show up later in the TXML Editor Perspective. I do have the right box, but it is empty. When I go to the TM Administration Perspective and open the TM, the attributes are visible in a separate column, so I guess I did manage to add them, but why don't they appear in the TXML Editor Perspective? Has anyone been successfully using attributes and maybe could he
... See more
Hello,
I've been trying to add attributes to a file I have translated (using Cleanup in the PM Perspective), but the attributes don't show up later in the TXML Editor Perspective. I do have the right box, but it is empty. When I go to the TM Administration Perspective and open the TM, the attributes are visible in a separate column, so I guess I did manage to add them, but why don't they appear in the TXML Editor Perspective? Has anyone been successfully using attributes and maybe could help me?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Using attributes in Wordfast Pro3

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »