Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Swedish (Lund University, verified) French to Swedish (Lund University, verified) English (Teaching certificate, Lund University, verified) French (Teaching certificate, Lund University, verified)
Professional translator with 13 years’ translation experience – Translating and adapting your text to the Swedish market
• Translating from English, French, Norwegian and Danish into Swedish (native language)
• Proofreading and revising Swedish texts
• Master's Degree in Translation
• Master's Degree in Languages Education
• 10 years as a teacher at Secondary School
• Full member of the Swedish Association of Professional Translators
• Quality minded, reliable, scrupulous attention to details and nuances
Among other things, I have translated:
• EU documents: press files for EU conferences, EU website content, parliamentary working documents etc.
• Education/Pedagogy: website content, articles, teacher’s guides etc.
• Religion: educational material for children, theological articles etc.
• Business: press releases, reports, articles for company magazines, commercial texts etc.
• General: brochures, articles for books and magazines, website content etc
Please let me know if you would like more information. I look forward to hearing from you!
Nøkkelord: MA in translation, member of the Swedish Association of Professional Translators, English, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, general, European Union, EU, government, politics, education, pedagogy, religion, social sciences, civics, public health, consumer affairs, environmental issues, development, human rights, marketing, business, e-commerce, commercial, website, press release, article, report, brochure, survey, TRADOS Studio, MemoQ