Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
I provide translations/transcriptions from German, Norwegian and Swedish to English as well as checking/proofreading English/German to Swedish content.
The subject matters I work with include (but not restricted to) arts&crafts, general automotive, business, consumer goods, cosmetics, clothing, environment, fishing, food & drink, gastronomy, general medical & dentistry, HR, interior design & furnishing, marketing, sports & leisure, tourism & travel.
The services I offer are: proofreading, editing, copytyping, transcriptions, translation, telephone interpreting, linguist recruitment/vendor management and market research.
I'm reliable, accurate and committed. My general availability is 9am to 4pm AST Monday to Friday but I don't mind working weekends too if required.
Recent translation projects include:
- Hotel descriptions for a major booking site (regular project; tourism/travel) DE-EN
- Marketing material for an international wholesaler with Duty free shops in major airports (marketing) DE-EN
- Interview & makeup tips fr makeup artist for major cosmetics company (cosmetics) SW-EN
- Homepage for a life coach (marketing) DE-EN
- Webpage for a Swedish nature reserve (marketing/flaura/fauna) SW-EN
- Sublease agreements & divorce petitions (legal) SW-EN
- Newsletter for employment lawyers (legal/HR) SW-EN
- Product launch for a Scandinavian food producer for range of prime foods (marketing/food) SW-EN
- Experimental archaeology for an open air museum in Italy (archaeology) DE-EN
- How to deal with drug & alcohol addiction of employees (identifying & treatment; HR) SW-EN
- Employee surveys (regular project; HR) SW-EN/DE-EN/NO-EN
- Literary magazine articles for a flooring company (poetry/marketing) DE-EN
- Various documentation/specifications for a major hospital renovation (technical) SW-EN
- Streptococcal A survey (medical) NO-EN
- 22,000 word transcription (36 hours) of interviews with former footballers for a "World's Greatest Football Teams of the 1970s" program (sports/football) DE-EN
- transcriptions for the World Cup in Brazil SW-EN