Source text in English — View comments about this source text »
Translation by Maria TC Chen (#11980)
- "I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous."
- "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
- "You can observe a lot just by watchin'."
- "Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."
- "I can't concentrate when I'm thinking."
- "The future ain't what it used to be."
- "I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did."
- "We're lost, but we're making good time."
- "Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
- "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."
- "It's like deja-vu, all over again."
- "It ain't over till it's over."
- Mrs. Lindsay: "You certainly look cool." Yogi Berra: "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself."
- "If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be."