Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Voice-Talent Needed, Male and Female Mexican accent
Job posted at: Jan 19, 2021 17:46 GMT(GMT: Jan 19, 2021 17:46)
Job type: Translation/editing/proofing job
Service required: Voiceover
U.S. Translation is looking for an Male and Female voice for voice-over with an Mexican accent for an upcoming project. A script will be provided, but the voice-over has to be synced with the video, requiring an high level of understanding of the English Language and a good feel for pacing. It will be the voice talent's responsibility in order to make sure that the voice-over is synced to the video correctly.
Please provide the following:
- Equipment set-up (Microphone, soundproof room, software, etc.)
- SAMPLES OF YOUR VOICE-OVER WORK
- Languages that you know and your proficiency in each
- Professional experience in: Voice-over
- Years of professional experience in: Voice-over, Interpretation, and/or Translation.
- Languages spoken and your proficiency in each (please specify which one is your native language as well as your learning of the other languages)
- Pricing (Minute and hourly rates)
- Your internet capabilities
- Your personal equipment for recording a voice over
- Educational degree
- If you have access to a professional recording studio
If you believe you would qualify or are interested in this position, please send the information listed above to [HIDDEN] with the title of this job posting in the subject line.
*no phone inquiries, only emails. Will not answer phone calls.
Poster country: United States
Service provider targeting (specified by job poster):
Membership: Non-members may quote after 12 hours Subject field: Marketing / Market Research Quoting deadline: Jan 24, 2021 15:00 GMT Delivery deadline: Jan 31, 2021 07:00 GMT
About the outsourcer:
This job was posted by a Blue Board outsourcer with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.7 out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.