Inițiatorul discuției: James_xia
wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
Statele Unite
Local time: 11:24
din chineză în engleză
+ ...
Happy listening Oct 25, 2012

I think you'd like 'em. Just turn the sound down if you feel too much pressure on your eardrums. Mine, BTW doesn't have a microphone. I don't think the inline remote and microphone cable came standard a couple of years ago. Even if it did, I'd have no use for the mike function anyway.

My car has an audio connection for an iPod. So that's what I listen to most often when I go on long drives. The sound comes out of the car speakers - which also happen to be Bose - so there's no n
... See more
I think you'd like 'em. Just turn the sound down if you feel too much pressure on your eardrums. Mine, BTW doesn't have a microphone. I don't think the inline remote and microphone cable came standard a couple of years ago. Even if it did, I'd have no use for the mike function anyway.

My car has an audio connection for an iPod. So that's what I listen to most often when I go on long drives. The sound comes out of the car speakers - which also happen to be Bose - so there's no need to fiddle with cables.
Collapse

deleted. (X)
deleted. (X)
Australia
Local time: 13:24
din engleză în chineză
+ ...
NoiseCancellation is excellent. Oct 26, 2012

wherestip wrote:

My car has an audio connection for an iPod. So that's what I listen to most often when I go on long drives. The sound comes out of the car speakers - which also happen to be Bose - so there's no need to fiddle with cables.

The pressure on the eardrum seems to have disappeared. I'm falling in love with noise cancelling headphones. I'm even wondering if I should buy another one, a Sony or a Sennheiser.

Zhihua Liu
Zhihua Liu
China
Local time: 00:24
din engleză în chineză
+ ...
这个看个人爱好吧 Oct 28, 2012

对我个人来说,我很少边工作边听音乐。都是完工了再听,那样才感觉到很舒服啊。

Număr de pagini:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

你在一边做翻译的时候,是不是经常听音乐?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »