Denmark
Local time: 14:38
Member (2003)
Danish to English
+ ...
Gay or fickle - the competition in other areas is tough ... Mar 25, 2010

ryancolm wrote:

Christine Andersen wrote:

I bet she is not as good at fixing the car or my computer, even my Trados... There is a lot to be said for old-fashioned monogamy.

What! You mean that gay spouses are automatically not as good as heterosexuals at fixing up cars, computers, or - and here I am really confused - TRADOS?!!!

Oh, dear, no, cheating is cheating, whichever way you do it. I was just thinking that all those years of hard-won experience must count for something!

I know a couple of ladies who are really good at sorting out Trados, but my husband is the stubborn type who hates being outwitted by a computer program... and he always wins sooner or later!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Clean-up your profile, it might have an additional purpose

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »