Thread poster: Williamson
Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:30
Flemish to English
+ ...
Jul 26, 2004

If I go to my profile>postings then I appears that during the last five years, I have posted some 368 topics.
However, I can only see the title of 20 of these postings. Some were questions to obtain information about certain topics. Very useful answers to these questions were given, for which I thank this community.
Sometimes, it is useful to look up such an answer. But every time I post a new topic/question the reference to last of the last 20 postings disappears. Is there a way to
... See more
If I go to my profile>postings then I appears that during the last five years, I have posted some 368 topics.
However, I can only see the title of 20 of these postings. Some were questions to obtain information about certain topics. Very useful answers to these questions were given, for which I thank this community.
Sometimes, it is useful to look up such an answer. But every time I post a new topic/question the reference to last of the last 20 postings disappears. Is there a way to scroll through one's postings?

[Edited at 2004-07-26 12:16]
Collapse

Narasimhan Raghavan
Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:00
English to Tamil
+ ...
In memoriam
I raised this matter long back Jul 26, 2004

See http://www.proz.com/topic/14313 But unfortunately other than support in words, nothing concrete emerged. I take this opportunity to pose the request once again. Last time I had posted, the number of posts which I initiated plus those in which I contributed was 210. Now it is 606. With a sigh I have to see them being gently pushed one by one into the cyber wilderness.

Regards,
N.Ragh
... See more
See http://www.proz.com/topic/14313 But unfortunately other than support in words, nothing concrete emerged. I take this opportunity to pose the request once again. Last time I had posted, the number of posts which I initiated plus those in which I contributed was 210. Now it is 606. With a sigh I have to see them being gently pushed one by one into the cyber wilderness.

Regards,
N.Raghavan
Collapse

m_Chanoine
m_Chanoine
Local time: 15:30
French to Spanish
+ ...
How to save messages? Jul 26, 2004

As newbie here, I oft asked myself how to save threads of interest (not only mines) without having so far an answer. It is maybe diverging from your question but could be a partial answer.

Best regards
michel

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Jul 26, 2004

...to Forums.

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Tracking the forum Jul 26, 2004

m_Chanoine wrote:

As newbie here, I oft asked myself how to save threads of interest (not only mines) without having so far an answer. It is maybe diverging from your question but could be a partial answer.

It is a partial answer, indeed All members have the option to track the topics they find particularly interesting - if the option is enabled you will get e-mail notification of every post in the given forum or topic. See: http://www.proz.com/faq/forums#forum_tracking

One may like to keep these notifications as a collection of links to the most interesting discussions, but I agree that showing all post in the profile tab would be much more convenient.

Magda

[Edited at 2004-07-26 15:09]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forums: Is there a way to get an overview of one's own postings

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »