Gabriel Luis  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:07
Member (2008)
German to Spanish
+ ...
May 14, 2012

Hello world!

I am a TRANSIT beginner and need to import a CPS file from a partner into my TRANSIT and have no idea how to start...
I was also wondering if it is possible at all to tune TRANSIT and TRADOS in such a manner, that the analyse of Input-texts renders a similar result (similar amount of repetitions, similar amount of matches, etc.) between both tools.

From the theoretical point of view, is this simply impossible due to different software architecture?... See more
Hello world!

I am a TRANSIT beginner and need to import a CPS file from a partner into my TRANSIT and have no idea how to start...
I was also wondering if it is possible at all to tune TRANSIT and TRADOS in such a manner, that the analyse of Input-texts renders a similar result (similar amount of repetitions, similar amount of matches, etc.) between both tools.

From the theoretical point of view, is this simply impossible due to different software architecture?

ThanX in advance for your input!

Gabriel
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CPS import into a new project

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »