Maria San Martin
Maria San Martin  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:36
Member (2003)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 2, 2004

Hi everyone,

it seems that the plug-ins are missing in my Tag Editor but i am not sure of that:

when i open the Tag Editor > Extras > Plug-ins an empty window appears. Do you have an idea of why this happens?
How can i fix this?

Thanks in advance to all Trados experts!

Maria

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Feb 2, 2004

...to Trados Support.

it seems that the plug-ins are missing in my Tag Editor

Please indicate which version of TagEditor you're using (including the "build" no.).

when i open the Tag Editor > Extras > Plug-ins an empty window appears.

Does this happen before you open a file in TagEditor, and/or also when you have opened a file? What happens if you access the Plug-in Properties (Tools - Options - Verification/Spelling)?

Thanks for being a bit more specific.
Best regards, Ralf

Maria San Martin
Member (2003)
German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ok, Feb 2, 2004

yes, you´re right, it happens before i open a document and after i open it, it stays the same, an empty window .

Verification spelling ((Tools - Options - Verification/Spelling) is okay, no problem with that option, it opens ok.

Ralf Lemster wrote:

...to Trados Support.

Please indicate which version of TagEditor you're using (including the "build" no.).

Does this happen before you open a file in TagEditor, and/or also when you have opened a file? What happens if you access the Plug-in Properties (Tools - Options - Verification/Spelling)?

Best regards, Ralf

Maria San Martin
Member (2003)
German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
my version is Trados Freelance 5.5. Feb 2, 2004

Maria San Martin wrote:

yes, you´re right, it happens before i open a document and after i open it, it stays the same, an empty window .

Verification spelling ((Tools - Options - Verification/Spelling) is okay, no problem with that option, it opens ok.

Ralf Lemster wrote:

...to Trados Support.

Best regards, Ralf

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Try this Feb 2, 2004

Hi again,
I found an article from the Trados KB which might help you.

Unfortunately, you did not specify the exact version (check the build no. in Help - About) - this article outlines the cumulative patch for T5.5 Freelance.

If tha
... See more
Hi again,
I found an article from the Trados KB which might help you.

Unfortunately, you did not specify the exact version (check the build no. in Help - About) - this article outlines the cumulative patch for T5.5 Freelance.

If that doesn't solve it, you may want to try the Repair option in the installation dialogue.

Let us know if you get any further.

Best regards, Ralf
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tag Editor Plug-ins

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »